Rezatec is an innovative and fast-growing company and an exciting place to work. See below for our latest vacancies. We are always looking for the best talent in our industry so get in touch if you’re interested in working for us.
Project Manager (Earth Observation) +
Project Manager (Earth Observation)
Full time, permanent
Competitive salary and benefits package
Rezatec helps businesses better manage their land-based assets by making use of the increasingly sophisticated but complex array of Earth Observation (EO) imagery and data available. We do this through our unique landscape intelligence platform aggregating large amounts of diverse data from satellites, airborne and ground instruments, applying relevant modelling and using our mapping, measuring and monitoring techniques with best-in-class technology to provide critical decision support for our customers.
Rezatec has secured funding for a number of new technology development projects both in the UK and internationally and as such has a need for a dedicated Project Manager. Reporting to the Head of Service Delivery, the Project Manager will manage full project cycle, budget and schedule while liaising with customers to ensure that expectations are met.
The role will suit a confident, enthusiastic, well organised and customer-orientated individual with proven ability to meet challenging deadlines within a dynamic environment. The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to commute to the Harwell office. Travel may be required from time to time.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Manage project(s) risks and issue
- Manage and report on financial aspects of the project(s)
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Submits regular project status reports to stakeholders.
- Degree educated.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of project management processes such as schedule, budget and risk control.
- Experience of work in the GIS / Earth Observation sector.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Accredited project management qualification or similar.
- Experience of working with ESA, UKSA, Innovate UK is advantageous.
Rezatec Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
To apply, please send a cover letter and your by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: Human Resources, Rezatec Ltd., Electron House, Fermi Ave, Harwell, Oxfordshire, OX1 0QR.
Application strictly for candidates only – no third parties.