Working for Rezatec
Our global HQ in Harwell, Oxfordshire.
Working for Rezatec
As an employer, we place immense value in our staff, creating an environment that is a great place to work and both intellectually and financially rewarding with a strong emphasis on a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and invest in training and development programmes for all employees and offer a generous benefits and rewards package.
If our team sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we always welcome applications from talented individuals to join us.
Geospatial Solutions Analyst
|Job Title:||Geospatial Solutions Analyst||Status:||Live|
The Geospatial Solutions Analyst will be responsible for customer support activities specific to one or more company business verticals (currently Agriculture, Commodities, Forestry, Infrastructure and Water Quality). This will include regular engagement with the internal business development team, responses to technical queries, preparation of technical proposals and management of ongoing product research and development. The position requires a good understanding of GIS and Remote Sensing technology, including current practical experience of GIS data management and analysis.
Prior experience of customer engagement would be an advantage. The role will suit a confident, outgoing individual with proven ability to meet challenging deadlines. The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to commute to the Harwell office. Occasional travel is expected.
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant technical subject.
- Excellent knowledge of GIS and Earth Observation technologies and their application to both the natural and built environment.
- Experience of working with GIS and/or satellite data and GIS software tools e.g. QGIS, ArcGIS, ENVI.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- A higher degree (e.g. MSc)
- Background knowledge or relevant work experience in at least one of Rezatec’s business verticals.
- Experience in customer engagement and requirements capture
- Knowledge and/or experience of web technology business.
- Programming skills in modelling and/or scripting language(s) such as R or python
Candidates must be able to prove eligibility to work in the UK.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
The best thing about working at Rezatec is...
- Private Pension
- 30 Days Holiday (+ bank holidays)
- AXA PPP Healthcare Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
- Shares Options
- Death in Service
- Tea, Coffee, Fruit & Biscuits
Join the team.
We organise a range of activities and team building events throughout the year including the annual (optional) Reza-trek.