Pasture information gathered by earth observing satellites delivers valuable insights to help farmers improve the management of their grasslands. Read our latest guide to discover…
- How to reduce the cost and effort of manual grass measurement activities, e.g. plate meters
- Satellite Data and AI can support a smarter approach to grassland management
- New tools for daily, farm-wide monitoring of grass yield and quality to optimise grazing performance & silage harvest
- New paddock health assessments to identify areas for remediation, e.g. fertiliser application
- How to reduce the cost of supplementary dry feed
Manage your pasture grassland more effectively.
Confronted by growing demand and economic challenges, farmers are increasingly looking for new ways to cuts costs and optimise farm management. Offering critical daily grazing intelligence, the sophisticated analysis of satellite-derived imagery and other geospatial data looks set to become a key tool to keep grassland farms competitive.
Remotely Sensed Pasture Intelligence
Advanced Wedge Management Tool
Maximise Grass Yield
“I think the real value in Rezatec’s grass management tool is to free up time spent on labour intensive activities such as grass measurement, while providing daily estimates of grass cover in an automated, easy-to-use wedge tool all served up in a digital format without the need to do anything. This enables farmers to be more efficient with their time and optimise grazing potential.”