Our aim is to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement directed at decreasing our carbon footprint wherever possible. We aim to maximize the energy efficiently of our operations and minimize any harmful effects whenever practicable, to enable business benefit from environmental protection.
In particular, we will:
- Comply with all relevant existing environmental legislation and other requirements.
- Keep updated of the latest advice for best practice processes and procedures to continually improve environmental policies.
- Periodically audit our activities and measure them against our environmental policy seeking continuous improvement.
- Reduce harmful emissions wherever practicable.
- Promote a low carbon emission travel policy wherever possible.
- Manage energy and water consumption prudently throughout our operations.
- Seek to reduce unnecessary consumption of materials in our operations and promote recycling and the use of recycled goods.
- Centralize office facilities to reduce energy usage.
- Incorporate environmental considerations into the procurement of goods and services.
- Motivate and educate our employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally friendly manner.