- Satellite data analytics 101:
- How the technology works
- Is it accurate?
- Capabilities and benefits
- Grahamstown Dam: Assessing risk across a two-lane highway
- Hunter Water explore how Rezatec’s Dam Monitoring analytics have transformed their approach to safety and maintenance in a hazardous environment
- See it in action: Dam Monitoring platform demonstration
- Building a full risk profile using historic and current data
- Spotting unusual dam movement and tracking trends
- Monitoring surrounding environment/vegetation
“Rezatec’s analytics are very accurate and were able to detect movements associated with historical works that had taken place, that they had no knowledge of.” Daniel Turnbull, Dam Safety Engineer, Hunter Water. “We are also able to see trends of movement at more frequent intervals than would be practical with traditional survey techniques, all achieved with zero risk to on-site personnel”
Brought to you by Rezatec and AssetLife Alliance, this webinar will bring dam owners and operators up to speed on new, proven technologies that enable you to prioritise maintenance and upgrade works, cut non-targeted inspection and maintenance costs, diminish health & safety risks and reduce the risk of dam failure.