Geospatial Intelligence for Sugar Beet Processors
Optimising Production of Sugar Beet With Geospatial Data Analytics
Beet crop planning
Pre-season crop rotation planning and farmer procurement support.
Beet crop monitoring and analysis
In-season crop identification and volume estimation.
Intelligent Sugar Beet Farming
Rezatec uniquely combines remote sensing analysis with data science to deliver Geospatial AI. Using machine learning driven statistical processing of satellite imagery and selected data inputs Rezatec provides proactive risk management as a data service for your whole catchments. With subscription-based online access to our geospatial portal, our customers use our expertise and data driven analysis to enable more efficient processing throughout the supply chain. Rezatec customers cover the globe and are leaders in their respective industries in the water, agriculture, infrastructure and forestry sectors.
Insight for Sugar Beet Producers
Critical information is delivered daily for entire factory catchments
Faced with increasing global competitive pressures, regulatory requirements and logistics costs it is critical that sugar beet processors are able to optimise their factory planning and procurement processes. How well manufacturers respond to these challenges will mean the difference between profit and loss in some years.
- Pre-season crop rotation planning
- Inform pre-season farmer procurement
- In-season crop identification
- Estimate volume – improve factory inputs planning
- Improve crop yield – with satellite crop condition index
- Enable Just in time harvesting/harvest sequencing
- Enables feedback to contract farmers
- Contributes to improving farmer interaction