Are you an experienced Technical Recruiter with a passion for continual improvement?
Would you thrive, working as part of a small, collaborative, yet focussed team who like to challenge the status quo in order to achieve the best possible results?
Are you excited by the opportunity to be part of a growing company who are making a difference?
Have we piqued your interest?……. read on! 💪🚀
Who are we?
Rezatec helps businesses better manage their land-based assets by making use of the increasingly sophisticated but complex array of available Earth Observation imagery and data. We achieve this through our unique landscape intelligence platform aggregating large amounts of diverse data from satellites, airborne and ground instruments. From here, we apply relevant modelling and using our mapping, measuring and monitoring techniques with best-in-class technology, we provide critical decision support for our customers.
It’s exciting times here at Rezatec! Our business is really going from strength to strength. We’re developing one of the most exciting technologies on the planet, expanding our global customer base and developing new solutions. We have long-lasting relationships with leading organisations in all corners of the globe and as we scale, we’re on the lookout for a brilliant Technical Recruiter to lead the way in hiring some of the best technical talent there is, helping us to continue to build a business fit for the future.
Where do you come in?
- You’ll own and manage the full lifecycle recruiting process, partnering with People Leaders across the technical teams, from candidate sourcing to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience at every touchpoint
- You’ll provide excellent recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on the overall hiring strategy. This will include advising and coaching People Leaders and interviewers
- Developing creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to cultivate a constant pipeline of industry leading technical talent
- Ensure data accuracy across the hiring process including data held in our ATS (Workable), tracking and analysing this data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, informing decision making and driving optimal performance
- You’ll own and manage the data dashboard, reporting, in the simplest way, performance, and improvement drivers, to the HR team, SLT and Board
- Operating as the team expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities focused on continual improvement
- You’ll communicate effectively and proactively partner with your HR colleagues, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
- Work, with the wider HR team and Marketing, to develop and deliver the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and involvement with recruitment events that will provide a clear return on investment
- Working with the HR team to design and deliver a market leading onboarding experience
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience as a Technical Recruiter within a comparable, global high growth technology organisation, ideally in a cloud enterprise SaaS environment
- You’ll be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find, contact and attract the best candidates
- You can both design and execute recruiting strategy across the full recruitment lifecycle, promoting Rezatec and enabling diversity
- With strong networking skills you’ll have an established technical network of top talent
- You’re a data wizard, able to produce and analyse funnel and pipeline data to proactively make hiring processes, and decisions, better
- You’ll have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are deeply passionate about the candidate experience and you will be continuously looking to improve what we offer to ensure that interviewing with Rezatec is an amazing experience, regardless of whether the candidate is successful or not
- You are a skilled interviewer and will come with a toolkit that enables you to assess technical capability, accurately and objectively
- You’re a self-starter who is naturally curious, with a passion for learning and a desire to constantly elevate performance. You love dealing with people, both leaders and candidates. You are skilled at steering their journey, through from initial sourcing to start date and providing a brilliant experience throughout
- You’ll have a broad understanding of technology and be able to have meaningful conversations with technical candidates and articulate our story in terms of the requirements, challenges and opportunities of a role here at Rezatec
- You should be results-focused, highly adaptable, flexible and organised; used to working in a fast-paced, ever changing, environment to deliver against company hiring goals
- You’ll have worked as part of a small, commercially focused, HR team and actively contributed to wider HR related goals in a scaling organisation
- Experience of recruiting technical talent from outside the UK would be helpful
- Experience in designing and refining an employee brand, including an employee value proposition and delivering a go to market strategy
- You are able to demonstrate the delivery of a market leading onboarding experience
As well as all the usual things you’d expect, we’ve highlighted what we feel makes us stand out from the crowd!
- Ongoing remote and flexible working – we’ll consider any pattern of hours if it can work for your role, with a focus on achieving a healthy Work-Life balance
- Share options for all employees
- 30 days holiday, plus public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Learning and Development
The closing date for this role is 28 February 2021, however, due to an anticipated great response, we reserve the right to close the vacancy earlier than the date specified.
Why not have a look into some of our exciting client news stories below?
👉 https://www.rezatec.com/news/ 👈