Zach Hollandsworth from The Oklahoma Water Resources Board joined Camilla Braithwaite from Rezatec to discuss how Geospatial AI can be used as a remote, frequent, and accurate way of monitoring dams and the surrounding environment.
- Introduction by Oklahoma Water Resources Board
- Rezatec’s Dam Monitoring technology
- What is Geospatial AI?
- How it works
- Capabilities and limitations
- Application for Structural Dam Monitoring:
- Ground Motion
- Vegetation moisture and vigour
- Monitoring environmental and Urban risk:
- Dam hazard classification
- Flood plain – Land use change
- Urban encroachment
- Benefits to taking a data driven approach
During this session, you’ll learn how Geospatial AI works, how to use it to monitor structural, environmental, and urban risk, and the benefits of taking a data driven approach. Enabling you to dynamically manage the integrity and safety of your asset base: remotely, at scale, cost-effectively.
Watch the webinar on demand by completing the form above.