Rezatec was formed in 2012 to help businesses better manage their land-based assets by making use of the increasingly sophisticated but complex array of Earth Observation (EO) imagery and data available. We do this through our unique landscape intelligence platform aggregating large amounts of diverse data from satellites, airborne and ground instruments, applying relevant modelling and using our mapping, measuring and monitoring techniques with best-in-class technology to provide critical support for our customers.
Headquartered within the Harwell Space Cluster, Oxfordshire, UK, customers today are spread across the Agribusiness, Biofuels, Energy, Water, Forestry and FMCG sectors.
Rezatec’s landscape intelligence platform aggregates large amounts of diverse data from satellite, airborne and ground instruments and through its mapping, measuring and monitoring services provides critical support for commercial, environmental and social decision-making for businesses.
The platform captures a wide range of landscape characteristics in high spatial and temporal resolution and provides layers of georeferenced information and associated analysis all within a user-friendly web-based dashboard tailored to each customer’s requirements.
The Rezatec platform’s unique features include:
- On demand geospatial data analysis
- Dynamic update of “map, measure, monitor” analytics driven by spatial and temporal requirements
- A wide range of pre-processed, high-value data products provisioned through personalized dashboards
- Multi-device data upload & download capabilities
- Creation of new models and assimilation of existing models
- Incorporation of all major Earth observation satellite and airborne sensor types
- Cost-effective and scalable
Rezatec announced today the launch process for a new set of geospatial data analytics to improve the resilience of the world’s cities to changing environmental, economic and social pressures.
Sep 15, 2016
Rezatec, leading geospatial data analysts, has recently been awarded Phase II funding for the development of geo-spatial big data analytics products that can identify and monitor plant health on a large…